Isuzu NRR Craft Beer Truck
To showcase how a craft brewer can maximize their investment in their delivery truck, Isuzu, Supreme and Delivery Concepts, Inc. developed a craft beer truck built with the quality and durability to make deliveries, and which can also be used at live events for promoting the product.
This Isuzu beverage truck’s chassis is an Isuzu NRR with a 150” wheelbase and a robust 19,500-lb. GVWR to accommodate heavier payloads. The Isuzu low cab forward design features a 49.5-degree wheel-cut angle for exceptional maneuverability, allowing drivers to make deliveries and set up displays in tight quarters that cannot be negotiated by conventional cab trucks. Outstanding visibility allows drivers to see the ground within eight feet of the front of the truck, and an 85-degree door-swing angle means entry and exit are easy for deliveries and set-up that are faster and more efficient.
The Isuzu NRR craft beer truck is powered by Isuzu’s proven 5.2-liter turbocharged diesel engine, which generates 215 horsepower and 452 lb.-ft. of torque for an impressive combination of fuel economy and performance. And its robust B10 durability rating of 375,000 miles is evidence of the engine’s long-term dependability.
- The Supreme Kold King reefer body is equipped with:
- A 16-ft. Supreme Kold King insulated body (16’L x 91”H x 96”W) that is cooled with a Thermo King 680R with electric standby. This setup will provide ample space for kegs and crates while keeping the product refrigerated. The electric standby gives brewers more flexibility in loading this Isuzu beverage truck in the evening for the next day’s delivery.
- A 2,500-lb. Maxon TE25L tuck-away liftgate with side steps to help ease loading and unloading during delivery. E-track has been mounted on the interior of the body at a special height to secure kegs during transit.
- Two 24” x 24” toolboxes (one on each side) store tables, chairs and event material. A 15-ft. overhead retractable awning provides shade for servers and customers alike.
- Of course, a tap system! The driver’s side of the body has an 8-tap beer station integrated into the side with a 10-gallon overflow tank and a special mounting on the body’s interior for the CO2 manifold.
Equipped for Distribution and Events
- Thermoking Unit with
- E track to secure
up to 50 kegs
- 2500 lb.
- 15′ Retractable
- 2 mounted toolboxes
- 8-tap LED tap System
w/ Flip up menu
- Interior mounting for
- 10 gallon
Contact us today to inquire about getting your very own Isuzu NRR craft beer truck!