New From From Bumper To End of Chassis
- Clean back of cab – designed to maximizes body upfit options
- Straight frame rail enables diverse vocational body applications
- Eight wheel-bases provide body upfit capability from 16 ft to 30 ft.
- Maximum van body height of 109 in.
- 5.2L diesel engine with high torque output
- Allison 2000 Series transmission with PTO
- 100 gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Rear bolted suspension
- Full air brakes
- Cab seats three across
Isuzu FTR Specifications
The Iszuu FTR
GVWR: 25,950 lbs.
Engine: 5.2-liter Diesel
Body Application: 16 to 30 ft.
Isuzu Roadside Assistance
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America backs Isuzu N-Series trucks with one of the strongest roadside assistance packages ever offered for mid-range trucks. If your new model Isuzu N-Series commercial truck experiences a breakdown anywhere in the United States, we will immediately dispatch a tow truck to provide minor roadside repair or to take your truck to our nearest dealer for service.